Monday 9 September 2019

WATER 06 - Man, The Narrator 26 - Philosophy and Darshana on web-comics by Ajith Rohan J.T.F., Rome

The central point of WATER’s life long story is based on the fundamental active dynamic of “Narration” of my life (personal-social). Therefore, I reflect, observe, research, if necessary do experiments and then interpret in relative contexts transformations and transmutations of energy, frequency and vibration. These continuous activities of my life in this way become also a comic story. Nevertheless I am also aware of the limits and consequences of the fact that life is narrated from a particular point of view; it becomes bi-dimensional. It takes analogical aspects like the drawing of a child. But, I’ve got also other talents; thus, I try to narrate my life by using them (philosophy, Darshan, technology, Music, Drama etc.) too. In this way I try my best to understand me and my topological status in the universe. I desire only for wisdom which illuminates my knowledge. I have no other aim for my being in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WATER - Man, The Narrator

WATER - Man, The Narrator
"No man threfore No world".